Objectives of the Institute
- Provide for a professional organization for Management Accountants.
- Develop and promote the study of Management Accountancy.
- To register, educate and train any person who is contemplating to become a member of the Institute.
- Establish and issue management accountancy standards, encourage the application of correct principles, techniques and practices of management accountancy.
- Take necessary steps to promote the profession of management accountancy in its practice to industry, commerce, education, finance and public service and IT.
- Conduct certified management accountancy program leading to professional management accounting qualification, encourage publication of books and periodicals, maintain libraries, conduct examinations and undertake and regulate the professional education and practical training.