How To Apply
How to apply for Associate Membership
The students who have competed CMA examination together with minimum of three (3) years practical training experiences (the required experience may be obtained whilst taking or after completion of CMA examination) are eligible to apply for membership by submitting the following documents.
- Duly completed membership application form – can be downloaded from CMA website
- Duly completed Check List – can be downloaded from CMA website.
- Certified photocopies of academic and professional qualifications.
- Certified photocopy of CMA final results sheet / certificate
- Log book – each page should be certified by supervising member with company seal.
- Summery sheet.
- Updated Resume
- After submitting the above document you have to face an interview.
- Requisite Membership Fee.
Practical Traning Guide(PER) Book can be purchased at CMA office.
How to apply for Fellow Membership.
- After gaining Associate Membership minimum 5 years experience is required of which 3 years should be at senior managerial level
- 120 hours of CPD over a period of 5 years. (evidence should be submitted)