|CMA Professional Qualification
The CMA Professional Qualification is a course specialising in Strategic Management Accounting leading to produce professional Certified Management AccountaNts. CMAs are generally focused on the future of a business and not the past. They use financial, management and other information to direct strategic and operational decision making targeted at helping organizations move forward.
CMA's earn their professional designation through a rigorous and highly specialised accreditation process. This will include a Four Stage examination structure and a three year practical training requirement.
The qualification is recommended to the following:
- Full time or part time students after A/L.
- University undergraduates.
- Students awaiting entry into universities.
- Graduates and other professionals who wish to progress in their career both in the private and public sector.
- As a continuing professional development and career advancement programme for those in employment.
One of the special features of the qualification is the flexibility in the scheme in that examination could be taken first and thereafter practical training, or both could be combined together depending on one's convenience.